Job Title: Sales Support Executive
Reports To: Partner Services Manager
Location: Marlow, Bucks
Working hours: Full-time for 9-12 months cover
Join a Multi-award winning and vibrant company as a Sales Support Executive. The successful candidate will be required to cover a maternity leave for 9-12 months. As a Sales Support Executive you will be working as an integral member of an energetic and ambitious team and will be required to:
- Provide IT product quotes and source the equipment to enable the sales process to run effortlessly.
- Organise the workflow of sales support services to the designated sales personnel.
- Obtain prices for product requests.
- Deal with customer enquiries while working alongside different departments within the business.
- Deliver verbal and written communications with customers.
- Interact with other IT partner companies and distributers.
- Log orders onto the internal database.
You will need to be an excellent communicator who is flexible, bright and highly organised. Dealing with key administration tasks to facilitate the smooth running of the Sales team, you will need to be well organised and resourceful whilst possessing good oral and written communication skills.
Technical knowledge isn’t a key requirement but an interest in technology can be an advantage. That said, we will provide you with a thorough training package to enable you to complete your job to the standard required and integrate fully into the teams.
Softcat is a passionate, fun loving company and, if you are up for a challenge, this could be the first step to a fantastic career with us.
Interested? Then send your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job