We currently have a vacancy based from our Head Office in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire for a Sales Support Administrator within our IT Division. This is a key administrative position, working closely with our very busy sales team to ensure the consistent generation of revenue through renewables, ad hoc customer transactions and highly efficient order processing of larger, project-based deals.
The key purpose of the role is to ensure excellent customer service is provided to both internal and external customers, whilst maintaining the attention to detail required for the role.
The position holder will report directly to the Head of Project Management.
• Competitive basic salary
• Opportunity to progress your career in a fast growing Company
• 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing with length of service
• We also offer other Company benefits such as a pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and an employer supported volunteering scheme
• Create, process and obtain authorisation for sales orders
• Raise and send quotations
• Expedite requests for rush orders and alter sales orders as needed
• Registering vendor deal registrations, smart quotes and bids for the Business Development Managers and Internal Account Managers
• Deal with any customer queries and resolve as necessary
• Be the gatekeeper for the handover of information between Sales Support and Project teams.
• Processing renewable subscriptions and services such as ISP (Internet Service Provider) Services and warranty agreements
• Obtain equipment availability and pricing
• Comparing prices with other vendors to maximize overall revenue
• Review and update department processes where necessary
• Other Ad-Hoc activities as may be reasonably expected to be performed by Sales Support personnel
DO YOU HAVE WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
• Previous administration experience, ideally within a sales environment
• Previous experience of providing high quality customer service
• Microsoft Office proficient
• Minimum qualifications of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grade C or above including Maths and English
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to work as part of a team and individually
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to manage a busy workload and prioritise
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Commercial Group was established in 1991 and has since grown to become the largest independently owned Business Services Group in the UK. Today, comprising of 4 divisions; IT Services, Office Supplies, Interiors and Print, the £65m turnover Company is renowned for delivering superior quality product, service and consultancy to business nationwide.
We are currently embarking on exciting and ambitious growth plans to grow to a turnover of £70m by 2019 so we need talented people to support this growth. We understand that superior performance starts and ends with our people; people with passion who like to make a difference and most importantly love what they do. If you would like to be a part of this exciting journey then we would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job