Sales Support Administrator-Asset Finance
Heard of us?
We're an award-winning bank; backing people to fulfil life's hopes and dreams.
Now is your chance…
The role of Sales Support Administrator is really important to us. You will work as part of the Sales Support Team to enable effective day to day support for our external BDM's, Internal Sales and introducers. The role will also ensure a smooth day to day workflow within the various teams of Sales, Credit applications, KYC, New Business, Customer Services and Collections.
When the time is right, we would love to welcome you to our Reading office. In the meantime you will be based remotely. You'll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager and colleagues through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What would your day look like?
- To proactively support the external BDM's and Internal Sales by chasing deals in the pipeline and ensuring transactions are processed efficiently in all areas of the business.
- To help develop strong and productive relationships with approved Introducers by providing an exemplary customer service experience.
- Work closely with the Sales team and New Business team to achieve targets and agreed service levels.
- Answer queries by telephone or email in a professional and timely manner.
- Relay additional information required to our introducers
- Wherever able, promote the full range of products and services to new and existing Introducers
- Support the work of the BDM's on a day-to-day basis in attracting and executing new opportunities to deliver our products and services.
- Once fully briefed and fluent with the role and responsibilities, support other team members through training and where required for annual leave cover.
- Aid the testing and briefing of new business initiative and projects as required.
- Grow in the role to become first point of contact for your allocated broker relationships
What do we expect of you?
- Background in Financial Services
- Experience in a sales, sales administration or customer services environment
- Experience with phone-based selling
- Basic IT fluency
- Good communication and keyboard skills
- Sound organisational skills and the ability to manage own workload
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail
- Good team player who actively seeks work and supports others
- Passionate about customer service and is committed to 'making it happen'.
- Commitment to quality and compliance.
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
The Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, together under one umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, "backing people to fulfil life's hopes and dreams", we thrive upon saying "yes" to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; and we open up the lending market to many.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We value your differences; welcoming applications from all sections of society. We continue to build an inclusive, empathetic and creative environment; where your views and contributions will inspire new ways of thinking.
The bank is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received, will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'