Duration: Temp to Perm
Hours are:- 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and Saturday from 8am to 1pm
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic person to work in their retail premises in Bletchley.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone eager to work and grow within a company who has been expanding due to their strong growth in the marketplace.
This is a customer facing position so you must be confident in dealing with the general public on a day to day basis.
If you have experience of building products and/or power tools this would be a distinct advantage.
Working behind a busy shop counter you will be dealing with general enquiries regarding the purchase of a range of building tools and materials. Day to day duties will include…
- Meeting & greeting customer
- Advising on tools and materials
- Discussing cost's and returns policies
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries
- Monitoring stock within the shop
- Liaising with the warehouse
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested by the manager
To register your interest, please forward a CV to the email provided. Alternatively please call MPI LTD on the number shown for more information