As the world’s leading currency services provider, our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
Our bureaus are based globally in airports, seaports and in many high streets where our Sales Advisors offer a vast range of currencies as well as other products and services to meet our customer’s foreign exchange needs.
If you’re passionate about people, could a customer service role with our team of experts be your next career move?
- We help you to understand the role you play in helping us go beyond for our customers and how you can contribute to Travelex’s success
- We value your point of view and create the environment which enables you to bring your whole self to work
- We recruit great people and respect you as an individual and inspire you to be at your best
- Work independently as a Travelex ambassador conducting yourself with a high level of professionalism
- Promoting the best Travel Money solution to every customer
- Delivering excellent customer service with a "cando" attitude
- Maximise store revenue by meeting and exceed against business objectives
- Handling all transactions accurately with minimal discrepancies
- Process VAT return forms accurately and in timely manner (selected bureaus)
- Adhering to operational and compliance regulations and working within defined policy and procedures
- Flexible to work varied shift pattern over weekdays to include early and late shifts (locations vary), weekends and Bank Holidays
- Confident to work independently and take responsibility of a Travelex Bureau
- Work closely with leadership team to bring the best out in you
- Free staff parking (selected bureaus)
- Free Uniform
- Duty free shopping access (Terms & Conditions apply)
- Discount at food outlets in the Airport
- Career Development Programs
- Staff rates on Currency
- Flexible benefit schemes including childcare vouchers, buying & selling holidays, private medical insurance and many more.
If you are looking for a rewarding career with an organisation that is passionate about people, we want to hear from you. Find out more by applying and discover an exciting new career opportunity with the world’s leading currency services provider.
- Cash Management
- Customer Service
- Retail Sales