Skills: Estate Agency, Sales Progression, Strong Communication skills, organisational skills
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm
Benefits: 25 days holiday, chilcdcare vouchers, pensions, life insurance, company rewards
About the Company
Do you love estate agency but hate working weekends?
Do you love seeing someone move in to their dream home, but don’t want to work to sales targets?
Do you want to work for one of the largest independent estate agency groups?
Established since the early 1990’s and with a strong high street presence, this estate agency group pride themselves on their customer service, their ability to ensure that all clients receive a personable service and their award training programmes.
What will your working week be like?
Working as part of a small team and covering eleven branches, you will be the "go to person" to make sure that property sales reach a speedy and satisfactory conclusion.
- Delivering high level of customer service by "out-passioning" our competitors
- Liaising with solicitors, lenders, estate agents ensuring a fast seamless service so property sales are managed with the upmost speed and efficiency
- Working to targets and goals
- Supporting the sales team as necessary
Who will suit this role?
In order to be successful you will already have experience working within estate agency, either progressing sales or mortgage applications
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Confident, resilient and enjoy communicating
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
- You may have experience in a similar type role, or worked as an estate agent who perhaps would like to work Monday to Friday, or worked in a mortgage processing/conveyancing role.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: project management, communication, organisation, estate agency
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- organisational skills
- Sales Progression
- Estate Agency
- Strong Communication skills