Our Client is a small manufacturing company based in Pewsey, whose core business is producing shredded papers for the Gift Packaging industry.
We have just 8 employees during the quieter season which grows leading up to our peak season in the last quarter. There are 3 to 4 people running the office and the Sales Order Processor person would be part of that team.
Attributes & Skills
- A good communicator, can multi-task and is not fazed by the pressure of work.
- Personable, amenable and flexible. You will need to have some confidence & strength of character, able to communicate at all levels.
- Attention to detail is important as is being organised & orderly in the way they work.
- Numeracy and effective use of English are both desirable traits, along with a good telephone manner.
- The online website & social media aspects of the job will be introduced when the new employee has got to grips with the order processing side.
- Previous processing experience desirable but not essential.
- 12 Week temp to perm.
- 28 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Monday to Friday
- 9am Till 5pm
- £16,000 to £17,000 depending on experience