Are you looking for a role as a Sales Negotiator within an established, award winning independent Estate Agent?
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Sales Negotiator with a minimum of 1 year's experience to join a high performing sales team, dealing with high end properties . You will be based in the company's fast paced Rickmanswoth office which offers a brilliant working environment.
The company pride themselves on offering an exceptional training programme and clear progression.
The ideal candidate is someone who is target driven and who can hit the ground running . You will be ambitious, highly motivated , and thrive working in a team environment.
Benefits of the Sales Negotiator position:
- Generous salary package
- Structured career progression plan
- Strong training programme
- Holiday entitlement
- Mon-Fri working week with alternate Saturdays
Responsibilities of the Sales Negotiator position:
- Registering and qualifying potential buyers
- Generating and conducting viewings
- Canvassing to bring on new properties
- Negotiating the sale of properties between vendors and buyers
- Preparing sales brochures
- Developing relationships and giving advice to buyers and vendors on a continual basis
- Always delivering exceptional customer service
The skills required for this Sales Negotiator role will include:
- Minimum of 1 year's experience in a Sales Negotiator role
- High level of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Hold a UK driving licence and own your own car
If this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, don't delay apply today !
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'