ARE YOU A SALES NEGOTIATOR LOOKING FOR A NEW COMPANY TO WORK FOR?
INDEPENDENT ESTABLISHED ESTATE AGENTS ARE LOOKING FOR A SALES NEGOTIATOR
BASIC £15-17,000 OTE £25/28,000 Saturdays on rota
This is a fantastic opportunity to have a career with a quality independent Estate Agent with a good local reputation. If you are an experienced residential sales negotiator this is the job for you!
- Introducing new properties to applicants
- Enjoy generating appointments for viewings and valuations
- Showing people around properties in the local area
- Matching customer needs with available properties
- Meeting and greeting customers both face to face and over the phone
- General assistance and administration with basic IT skills & data input
- You must have a full, clean UK licence & your own car
- Excellent communication skills
- You will be proactive and willing to go the extra mile
- You will be articulate
- You will thrive in a fast-paced and busy environment
- You will have good interpersonal and people skills
- You will be well-presented and professional in appearance
- Previous residential sales experience is preferred but will consider candidates from a sales background
You must enjoy over-achieving targets and providing excellent levels of customer service to excel in this role. You will also be given an escalation commission structure.
INTERESTED? DON'T DELAY IN APPLYING NOW!
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Prima Ardelle Associates act for many market leading brands in the Property Industry. Not all of our positions are listed here - please visit our website Prima Ardelle Associates for further opportunities.
- Estate Agents
- RESIDENTIAL SALES
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'