Up to £20,000 - OTE 40K
Get Recruited are supporting an established estate agency who are looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their team due to growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive, dynamic individual to join a successful and award winning estate agent in Didcot.
This role is perfect for a hardworking team player with integrity and well-polished yet committed to high-end customer service with the tenacity to win the sale.
Sales Negotiator Responsibilities:
- Answering the telephone to set company standards and dealing with enquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- Meeting with clients visiting the office
- Responding to enquiries via e-mail
- Registering applicants and identifying opportunities for valuations, financial & legal services leads, viewings and customer reviews
- Management of outstanding viewings in terms of viewing follow-up/feedback and confirmation
- Applicant registration follow up
- Booking of valuations and viewings
- All general administration duties, telephone answering, managing incoming and outgoing email enquiries, the ordering of particulars for mail-outs, photocopying etc.
Sales Negotiator Skills and Experience:
- 6-12 months sales negotiation experience
- A current, full driving license is required
- Be well presented and articulate
- A team player who is willing to actively get involved
- Hungry and target driven
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workloads and to work to strict guidelines
To Apply: Please send your CV for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- estate agency
- sales negotiator
- estate agent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'