An exciting opportunity has arisen within this market-leading independent Chartered Surveyors company for a Sales Negotiator. They are property experts in Residential and Commercial Sales, Lettings and Management and pride themselves on offering their clients a bespoke personal service.
You would be based in Wimbledon where you will find a team of highly-experienced staff with over 150 years of combined experience.
To be considered you will need to have previous experience within sales as well a positive attitude and outgoing personality.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include an attractive basic salary of £20,000 to £25,000 with a on target earnings set to be in the region of £35,000 to £40,000. A company car or car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and you will be required to work every other Saturday 9am to 4pm with a day off in lieu.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job