Job Profile for Sales Manager - BM152759
Sales Manager required for our client; a leading supplier within the Rainwater Harvesting industry based in West London. They are looking for an experienced Sales manager with technical knowledge to join their team. The company wants to expand sales significantly in a sector of growing demand. You will be completing cold & warm calls, internet research and marketing activities. You will be speaking with consultants, contractors, construction companies and developers.
You will also be able to support the design team with preparing quotes and regularly follow-up leads and quotes on a systematic basis using CRM software. There will be an element of marketing (Email campaigns). You will report to the directors and play a key role in management meetings.
Sales Manager Position Overview
- Develop warm and cold leads
- Speak with consultants, contractors, construction companies and developers.
- Prepare quotes
Sales Manager Position Requirements
- Proactive sales driven individual.
- Minimum 2 years' business development experience in construction sector.
- Knowledge of and relations with companies trading in the construction sector.
- MEP engineering experience.
- Cold calling, lead generation experience.
- Follow up and relationship building experience.
Sales Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £40k
- Holiday Pay
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'