Job Title: Sales Team Manager
We’re seeking a highly driven and motivated Sales Team Manager to lead and inspire a team of Sales Consultants. The main focus of the role will be to ensure the team are successfully achieving their targets and therefore increasing our student enrolments.
Being the leading platform for tech career changes, we provide online education to a global audience. Offering a strong alternative to a university degree; our pioneering approach to fast and effective career-ready education relies on the most up-to-date industry qualifications recognised by employers around the world.
We focus our efforts on high-growth tech sectors of the employment market such as cyber security, coding, development, IT project management and marketing.
What you will be doing …
- Inspire and motivate a team of sales professionals through an agreed set of metrics to develop greater sales capability.
- Reach and exceed all sales targets and business KPI’s.
- Support and manage the CRM; monitor reports, extract actionable data, measure conversation rates across leads and opportunities.
- Forecasting and reporting on team and individual sales performance.
- Monitor team call recordings to ensure compliance to FCA regulations.
- Conduct regular team training sessions to share best practice and recommend improvements to the sales process to maximise sales.
- Support with the recruitment and training of new consultants within the team.
- Support the Head of Sales to create and improve internal processes to improve productivity.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to strengthen the sales proposition.
We are looking for…
- A Sales Manager with proven experience leading a sales team of 10+ within a consultative, strategic sales process (preferably SaaS).
- A manager who is systematic and methodical in thought process and work approach.
- A determined attitude to hitting and exceeding targets.
- Great organisation and time management skills which you can impart on others.
- A creative and consultative sales mentality.
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a 'can do’ attitude.
- A hands-on approach to change management and a lead-by-example attitude when implementing processes.
- Ability to manage staff effectively.
- A passion or interest in online education and/or tech
What is in it for you …
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission package available
- A competitive annual leave entitlement increasing with service and an additional day off for your Birthday!
- An exciting employee benefits platform with access to an employee assistance programme, health cash incentives, virtual GP, fitness discounts and retail discounts.
- Company pension
- Opportunity to be part of a growing organisation in an exciting sector.
Learning People is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages application from suitable candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
A full job description is available on request.
- Consultative Sales
- Sales Management
- Sales Process
- Team Management
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'