Sales Manager – Warwickshire
Why work for the company?
The company in question is a market leading energy broker and consultant, with the backing of a large, successful representation body, with a great sales environment and a ‘family run’ business feel.
As a core member of the sales team, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the recruitment and performance of the sales team
- Preparing and reporting against annual sales targets
- Monitoring and managing service standards against ISO and/or KPIs
- Supporting and contributing to the on-going development of customer propositions/pricing strategies
- Supporting the Head of Sales to produce client proposals
- Identifying and implementing sales/service enhancements
How will you be rewarded?
A role of this calibre certainly comes with generous rewards, consisting of:
- A basic salary of circa £40k
- A performance related annual bonus
- A Pension scheme
- 28 days of holiday
- A friendly working environment
Are you right for the role?
Do you have a passion for sales and would love an opportunity to manage an incredibly strong team of sales professionals? This rapidly developing company are looking for an individual with a credited sales background, with a profound knowledge of telesales and management and thrives in a target-achieving environment.
You will need to have experience within the Energy sector, to help kick start your career in the right direction. Strong communication and relationship skills are essential for the role, alongside intermediate computer proficiency and the ability to evaluate and prioritise objectives across a large work load.
Ready to take your life in the right direction? Apply now before it’s too late!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"