Sales Manager, Swansea
£20,000 - £22,000 DOE (OTE £28,000)
Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.30, alternate Saturdays 10.00 - 14.30
My client, a highly respected and successful Estate Agency in Swansea, is looking for a Sales Manager to join their expanding Sales team. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with previous Managerial and Valuing experience.
My client is keen to meet with people who are passionate about the property industry and can upsell at all opportunities in order to grow the Sales side of the business.
As a Sales Manager your duties will include:
- Handling the daily running of the Sales office
- Conducting morning meetings and guiding Negotiators with meeting their targets
- Handling the day to day responsibilities of Sales Negotiation and Progression, including arranging and conducting viewings and market appraisals
- Listing properties and securing instructions
- Working to targets and KPIs
In order to succeed in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a Managerial position or as a Valuer/Lister
- A full UK driving license
In return, my client is offering a very competitive basic salary, uncapped commission and a company car or car allowance.
If you are in a similar role please send your CV to or ring me for a confidential chat about the role on .
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.