Arthur Jackman Associates is working with one of the UK’s leading property and legal services companies, who in-turn work with UK’s foremost house builders, banks, solicitors and estate agents.
We have been asked to locate motivated, organized, passionate Sales Manager who have Estate & Lettings Agency experience.
Working in the out-bound sales team, you will be responsible for selling mortgage and conveyancing services to customers who are actively looking to move home through our client’s partner network of estate agents.
Role: Sales Manager
Salary: £Excellent Base Salary + Strong Benefits + Bonuses
- First impressions are key, so maintain a professional at all times, always looking to offer added value
- Management, training, mentoring & staff development
- Ensuring your team work well to gain the customer’s trust. After all they are this customers guru and much needed expert. Listen, and guide them well, provide them with exceptional advice
- Ensuring the team are acting as the extension of the estate agent clients, you will be selling Mortgage and conveyancing services to customers who actively looking to buy / sell
- Ensuring you and the team are connecting with a customer allows them to be connected with amazing products that suit them.
- Ensuring you and the team are promoting and booking mortgage appointments for the approved mortgage panel to clients
- Be a people person as you know, people buy from people and you will be focused on presenting Exemplary Customer Service & Excellent Products
- Proven experience of managing and mentoring within a Sales environment
- Working knowledge of the estate & /or lettings agents sales cycle
- Proven background in a sales &/or service environment and an ability to achieve sales and/or deadlines
- You want to be part of an enthusiastic and positive team environment
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Have the ability to both listen and influence customers based on their need
- Communication Skills
- Estate Agents
- Sales Management
- Staff Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job