Who are we? We are forward thinking IT specialist based in Blackfriars, in the heart of London, as well as Wellington, New Zealand. Our mission is to provide outstanding IT solutions, strategy and consultancy to our 100% legal client base. We provide peace of mind and competitive advantage.
What’s it like? We have a unique culture, which comes directly from our diverse team of talented, passionate comrades. No two people have the same skill set. Therefore we encourage people to share their unique super powers so that we can all become awesome together. We always want to be better tomorrow, than yesterday.
Other Things :-) We celebrate our success every week by having beer o’clock every Friday afternoon and, if socialising is something you love, we have various activities to get you fully engaged; Video Games tournaments, running club, football club, monthly company gatherings, and a Summer Day Out to name a few…
Love to Learn Every member of staff is encouraged develop themselves professionally; your line manager will help to ensure you reach your career aspirations. In addition, we encourage everyone to attend relevant technology workshops, or complete additional reading and accredited courses, to help develop their skills.
The Future Sprout boast an enviable year-on-year growth rate and have ambitious plans over the next three years. This is a fantastic chance to join a popular, thriving and growing business and we continue on our exciting journey.Perfection is not always attainable; but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
We would love to speak with you if you are a real Sales pioneer, with an innovative approach and likes to think outside the box. We want you to care about the solutions and services that we craft for each individual client.
No OTE We offer our sales role with a competitive salary, and no OTE; yes no OTE as we believe in a culture based around outstanding service and high quality. If you have what it takes to make a real impact and are keen join a dynamic and fast growing business, then take a read below to find out more…….
You’re good at…
- Providing a high quality initial experience for organisations calling in to Sprout or receiving a prospecting call
- Consistently meeting and exceeding monthly targets
- Handle initial objections to enable the call to progress to an opportunity
- Positioning Sprout within the competitive landscape and articulate the value we bring and the solutions we can offer, at a high level
- Building and facilitating relationships across all departments
- Building high quality relationships with the Client Services, and Project team in particular
- 4 years’ experience as a Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Account Executive or Business Development Role
- 3 years’ experience selling solutions within a managed service provider, SAAS or a technology based business
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level; our customers are born negotiators and you will be able to match them to get the most from the deal
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
In return you will receive….
- Up to £60,000pa Plus 6% annual performance related bonus.
- Private Health Cover - Vitality
- Pension scheme & contributions
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 1 Day off for Birthday.
- Holiday buy-back scheme
- Role Specific Training and Development with study leave
- Continuous Professional Development scheme with incentivised training and exam structure
- Managing Director
Line Management Responsibility:
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Driving New Business
- ICT Sales
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job