Salary/Package:Negotiable basic + Commission
Location: South Yorkshire
Our client is an established and award winning utilities services provider. They provide a wide range of solutions including project management, engineering and consultancy services. They work with a variety of businesses from SMEs through to national businesses.
Our client is a heavily customer focussed business and they are now looking to build on their success. They are seeking a passionate and experienced Sales Manager who can invigorate an internal sales team, and play a key part in continuing their growth.
You will be in charge of the internal sales team and your role would be to manage, coach and train the team to optimise and increase current performance. The team in place at the moment is technical and they would like to restructure the team to make is more sales efficient.
Key responsibilities include:
• Overall responsibility for the management of the internal sales department
• Setting up the targets and KPI's for the team and individuals
• Analysing and monitoring of the team performance
• Upskilling team members via sales training and coaching
• Developing the sales strategy as well as setting individual development plans
• Running regular team meetings and holding training sessions to promote consistent improvement
• Leading strategic sales initiatives and setting team incentives
Personal Attributes and Skills
• An experience and proven man manager
• An energetic and inspirational leader
• Experience working with an internal team
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• A driven and motivated individual
• Numerate and commercially astute
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Highly entrepreneurial and Innovative
• Proven track record of sales success as well as a proven man manager who can led, motivate and grow an existing internal sales team.
• A proven track record in sales leadership within an entrepreneurial and high growth and fast paced environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job