Sales Manager required by a market leading land fuel provider in West Moors!
Watson Fuels, a World Fuel Services company, require a Sales Manager to drive the uptake of Watson products and services in the South West England area, as well as to act as the main point of contact for key Commercial Fleet customers in the region. Previous experience of managing and mentoring a sales team is essential.
World Fuel Services Corporation is a Fortune 500 company providing aviation, marine and land energy, logistics, and technology solutions to customers and suppliers around the world. Our global team of local professionals delivers innovative products and services at more than 8,000 global locations.
With revenues in excess of $27 billion and over 5,000 employees worldwide, World Fuel Services offers its customers a value-added outsource service for supply, quality control, logistical support and price risk management.
Following the acquisitions of the Watson Petroleum and Linton Fuels businesses in 2013/14, World Fuel Services has become a major player in the UK land fuels market.
LOCATION: West Moors, East Dorset
- Develop individual account strategies supporting company goals and objectives; analyse/solve customer business issues and present meaningful recommendations/solutions.
- Responsible for improvement of customer revenue, volume and gross margin through the application of Company business tools and guidelines.
- Responsible for the development and management of a robust and realistic new business pipeline.
- Enhance company visibility through promotion and networking.
- Construct & maintain sales pipeline to support organic growth
- Monitor and report on sales within specified area.
- Provide timely management reporting and information.
- Manage and coach sales teams within region (currently eight total)
PERSON SPECIFICATION (BACKGROUND AND SKILLS):
- Field based technical sales and new business development experience. Ideally gained within fuels industry
- Key account management experience
- Full UK driving license
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Previous experience of managing and mentoring a sales team
- Background in a Fuels sales environment.
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Strong knowledge of profit & loss management
- Sales Management
- Man Management