Sales Manager / Sales Team Manager - Managed Services
This is a unique opportunity for a Sales Manager with proven sales team leadership, performance improvement experience and a strategic/data focused mindset to work with the Directors of a rapidly expanding IT Service Provider of approx. 300 staff.
Motivating and mentoring a team of 9 Business Development Executives, you will utilise sales data and market intelligence to shape sales strategy and guide the team, achieving sales growth across new sales and existing accounts.
You will have personal sales targets (both Account Management and New Business) in addition to responsibility for the team’s performance.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has strong Sales Management experience in IT Services, with a passion for data driven sales strategy and sales performance improvement.
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience of coaching and managing sales teams
- An analytical nature with previous experience of utilising data to drive sales strategy
- Experience working in the Managed Services industry (IT or Print)
- Proven personal success at solution selling (services rather than units)
- Demonstrate high levels of passion & energy to drive a sales team
- Creative sales mindset, driven to make the most of every sale and upsell opportunity.
- Highly adept at coaching and developing a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent & proven presentation skills to individuals and groups
- A genuine passion for building relationships, at all levels.
- Exposure to the strategic development of new products
- to ensure that the team are making the most of every sale and upsell opportunity.
- Budgetary management experience.
Excellent time to join this highly successful IT provider as they broaden their service offering (growing by acquisition)
£65,000 - £80,000 salary + Benefits + realistic OTE
- Budget Management
- IT Sales
- Sales Management
- Team Mentoring