Job Title: Sales Office Manager
Location: Blackburn (with some UK travel)
Salary: £28,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience
Position: Full Time, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious Commercial / Sales Office Manager to join one of the fastest growing brands within its sector. This role is based at the company's state of the art head office in Blackburn. From here the successful candidate will lead a sales office team including credit control, export and provide support to the team of field based sales professionals across the UK.
The company is a leading branded and own label pet food manufacturer. Manufacturing and distributing brands such as; Webbox, Davies, Goodwyns, Oceanic and Vitakraft through all the major UK grocery channels and also specialist pet trade channels.
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, be able to build enduring relationships and be responsible for delivering profitability targets for many aspects of the company's hugely successful retail portfolio.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. No sponsorship opportunities are available for this role.
- Interpreting and understand the respective obligations, responsibilities and liabilities of the parties to the contract, provide advice/guidance to the operational team as appropriate
- Developing enduring customer relationships
- The day to day management of the sales office, including delegation and mentoring the supervisor and team of 4 sales administrators
- Overseeing the commitments and requirements of all own label customers, liaising with them on a regular basis and assisting the regional sales teams to maximise own label opportunities
- Providing support and assistance to the export department and regional sales managers
- Responsibility for driving key initiatives to deliver sales growth and improve profitability
- Support new product launches/packaging changes
- Responsible for forecasting and reporting on KPI's
- Work closely with other departments such as NPD, technical, warehousing and operations
- Attend site meetings and contribute to the resolution of commercial and contractual problems
- To be aware of and preserve the Company's good name in dealings with the customer, suppliers, and the public
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Previous experience in a commercial role servicing retail customers
- Ideally hold an Agricultural, Marketing, Food or Business qualification - educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proven experience of working within a sales environment
- Excellent negotiating, influencing and communication skills
- Confident in making presentations and producing written reports
- Experience of managing and motivating a small team
- Demonstrate a flexible, positive and confident attitude
- IT literate - proficient with Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong numerical reasoning and focused on detail
- Good understanding of export systems and contracts
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Business Development Manager, Nationwide Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development, Office Coordinator, Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Area Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Sales, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Senior Business Development Manager, Business Plan, Business Development, Office Manager, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Head of Business Development, Sales, Senior Sales Manager, New Client Sales, B2B, Supply Chain, Deputy Sales Manage, Assistant Sales Manager, Sales Executive will also be considered for this role.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Direct Sales
- Sales Executive
- Senior Sales
- Area Sales Manager
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Regional Sales Manager
- Office Coordinator
- Business Developer
- Nationwide Sales
- Key Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job