Sales / Lettings Negotiator
Location: Slough, SL1 2EJ
Salary: Depending on experience OTE FROM £16,000 - £20,000 (excellent package with OTE earnings in your first year of £30k+)
About our client:
We are located in the heart of Slough in a prominent and central location and offer expert services in residential sales, lettings and full property management. We also have a specialist commercial property department.
We deal with all types of property, from studio apartments to large detached family homes giving clients direct access to our invaluable knowledge of the local property market. With a very strong presence in the local area we are looking for a talented individual who can help grow the current portfolio by registering new landlords and tenants through their own business development.
Within this Sales / Lettings Negotiator role you will be doing the following:
- You will be dividing your time between the office and being out and about on viewings means that no two days are ever the same.
- You will be building relationships with buyers and tenants to gain a thorough understanding of their requirements before whisking them off to view some of the properties we have on our register.
- Once a sale/let has been agreed, you will be overseeing the entire process as swiftly as possible. This includes dealing with solicitors, the signing of contracts and the most rewarding part of the job - handing over the keys!
- Sourcing new business by Registering potential tenants
- Achieving pre-arranged targets
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability, and sales growth
The ideal Sales / Lettings Negotiator will need the following skills and experience:
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have some industry experience; however, this is not essential. Our client is looking for a confident individual with a professional manner and excellent customer service skills.
- Must be target driven
- Excellent face to face customer service Skills
- Self-motivated, Focused and a competitive nature
- A good command of spoken and written English.
- Very well presented
- UK/EU passport or a work permit
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary with an excellent commission package
- OTE earnings in your first year of £30k+
- Fast-track career opportunities
- Keys to a pooled car
- Career progression
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday + Bank holidays
If you feel you’re suitable for thisSales / Lettings Negotiator role then please apply today!