Central Employment are working with an established sales and letting agent based in North Tynside that are looking to continue to build on their success of their Lettings portfolio with the addition of a Sales & Letting Negotiator. I’m looking for a minimum of two years experience of property industry experience within a lettings role.
Initially the role will involve sales progression on the estates until the lettings portfolio becomes more established. My client provides a lovely working environment that is very warming, they pride themselves on service and need a prospective to be very service focussed.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
There is a competive bonus structure in place on a targeted basis. This will change as the lettings portfolio expands, as will the support made available.
Hours are weekdays
Mon - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Every second Saturday 9:00am - 16:00pm
Please note that the suitable candidate will have the right attitude and from time to time be expected to help in the team to undertake viewings outside the normal working day to fit in with the needs of our customers.
Areas of Accountability:
- Work to a target within the lettings team individual initially
- Inventory checks
- Initally scheduling maintenance until the portfolio grows and additional support will be provided
- Arrange and attend viewings.
- Confirm own diary
- Liaise and negotiate between landlords and tenants.
- Ensuring that all instructions are presented to the highest standard to prospective tenants.
- Generate repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets within various markets.
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness.
- Promoting other services where appropriate and generating referral leads.
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market and competitors in the area to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Proven background in lettings essential, experience in winning new instructions desirable
- Excellent knowledge of business development techniques and marketing.
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Self-motivation with a 'can do’ attitude.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- Previous experience with a lettings software would be an advantage
- Full UK driving license