We are looking for a professional, confident and adaptable Sales Executive with a hunger for success. With excellent customer service experience and a good attitude to work, you will have the ability to grow within the company. This position comes with a fantastic commission structure with KPI targets therefore determination is key. This is an ideal opportunity for someone starting out in sales and looking to develop their career within a hardworking, rewarding team where they can learn from a very successful sales team. The role of a Sales Executive is to win new business and drive revenue. You will be working in a friendly, supportive environment where we want people to succeed!
We\'re a fast growing, flat-structured, tight-knit team always looking for the right people to join us. We consider positive workplace culture an integral part of our success as a company and take pride in our people. Not only do we host regular social events, but we make an effort to get to know each other and figure out how to make our office the best place to work, for everyone.
What you’ll do:
- Work to assist the team to achieve Targets/KPIs communicated by Team Lead/ Management.
- Make outbound calls to warm and hot leads to further qualify clients and cross sell where applicable.
- Develop a culture of teamwork, high performance with a strong focus on customer care.
- Ensure all enquiries into the New Business Department through all channels are dealt with or allocated within the current KPI\'s set down by the Team Lead/ Management.
- To ensure we achieve maximum conversion of leads into formal instructions and to work within targets or KPIs set by the business.
- In addition to the above you are required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be required of this role.
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships.
- Good knowledge of the Conveyancing process is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ensure work carried in accordance with all training delivered and to be able to work to the set processes and procedures of the business.
- Proactive, hardworking and determined approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Drive to succeed.
No matter what your role or position is at LegalZoom, you’ll have a space to voice your opinion. Our flat-structured approach cultivates creative meetings and brainstorming sessions, plus we encourage ideas-sharing through digital platforms such as Slack.
If you’d like to join our team, here’s what we’ll offer you:
- Private health insurance
- Generous annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted legal services
- Regular social events (game of pool, anyone?)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'