Better Placed are delighted to be recruiting a Sales Executive position with an industry-leading tech platform business who market and sell to a range of blue-chip businesses across the world. Based in Leeds City Centre in spacious and modern offices, there is a growing feel and a buzz with a tremendous working culture. Having grown exponentially over the past three years, the sales team is now 10 strong and you can expect to be networking and developing relationships with some of the world's biggest global companies.
This would be a great role for you if you have some existing B2B sales exposure and want to progress in an exciting and rewarding environment. With a very competitive uncapped commission structure, you can expect to earn at least £40,000 OTE in Year 1 and increase your earnings year on year (if you are motivated to succeed!). If you are currently working in a wide ranging sales role including telephone and client-facing contact, this could be an ideal role for you. Industries that would be a good fit include software sales, recruitment, B2B services sales or similar. This is a consultative sales role where you will be finding solutions for a targeted set of clients without daily, weekly and monthly KPIs.
People progression is also very important to our client and you will be provided with the best sales training available to give you an arsenal for success.
- Providing solutions to a range of blue-chip clients utilising customer and market research to deliver a bespoke package.
- Contacting prospects by telephone and email to understand requirements and business needs.
- Attending events across the world including Asia and North America.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Working in a wider team of ten, you will provide feedback and insight into client objections and they are overcome.
Key experience and skills required:
- You will be a confident, articulate professional, able to present and sell a range of products.
- B2B Sales or recruitment experience, with a proven track record of achievement in your current sales role.
- Ability to generate your own qualified leads.
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven within a team structure.
- Excel at managing multiple tasks at once and perform in a high energy, fast paced environment.
- Desire to work as a team and participate in our international events.
- A wish to build a career in a digital leader with global reach.
This is a phenomenal opportunity if you have enjoyed success in sales so far and would like to take your career to the next level, perhaps in a different industry. Based in Leeds city centre and close to the train station, this role is commutable from Harrogate, Wetherby, Bradford, York, Wakefield and surrounding areas.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing and Sales Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and sales talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.
- Business Development