About The Performance Marketing agency
Our client is a global performance marketing agency whose market presence is growing every day. They now have a reach across many of the major countries in the world and are now looking to expand into the Irish market. Because of their continued success they are now looking to bring new staff on board in the shape of Sales Executive's/Telesales agents.This Performance Marekting agency is seeking to become the market leader in their field and this is an exciting time to join the company. They are experts in SEO and PPC and this is a great opportunity for a Sales Executive/Telesale's agent to come on board and help shape the company's future. For those who excel there is the opportunity to work in their offices all over the globe.
About The Sales Executive/Telesales Role
As the Sales Executive/Telesales agent you will have an exciting opportunity to establish yourself in a newly formed team which is part of a wider, extremely successful company. You will have the ability to show what you can do in a collaborative and rewarding environment. This agency values their staff and believes its impressive growth has been down to their staff and the progressive environment that they harbour. You will have the ability to make your mark from day one with the support of your team and management. This is a Performance Marketing agency with huge ambitions and this is your chance to grow with the company.
Key Responsibilities for Sales Executive
* Full control over the 360 degree sale cycle and the ability to use your expertise to close deals and leads.
* Ability to chase both warm and cold leads, using your intitiative to spot an opportunity and making then most of that.
* Complete autonomy in your role, so long as you are doing the job you will control your own desk.
* Chance to influence the performance of the company and be a part of it's growth plans in the future.
If you are currently a Sales Executive or in a Telesales role this is the ideal next step in your sales career.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Sales Executive
* Minimum 6 months working in a sales environment.
* Good communication skills this is a role heavily client weighted.
* Resilience to handle objections
* Ability to be autonomous and manage your own workload
* Some knowledge of the Irish markets would be hugely advantageous.
The Sales Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying from £20,000 to £22,000 with £30k OTE depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
Our client is looking to interview ASAP so for more information about the Sales Executive role or to apply send your CV now to or call
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive