We have an enticing new opportunity for a passionate, self-motivated and result oriented Sales Executive to work from our office based in Long Ashton. You must have a proven track record of winning business through both traditional and innovative methods and have boundless drive and energy. A passion for sales, health care and great service is essential. This role has the potential to grow, and offers real earning potential, with a competitive base plus uncapped commission scheme.
Under the direction and guidance of our Business Manager for Community Nursing, the Sales Executive has responsibility for the management and development of commercial relationships with existing and future clients within the NHS and private healthcare market.
You will drive sales by effectively planning and prioritising the sales activity of Thornbury Nursing Services, nationally, to deliver and exceed set budgets.
- Continually identify new clients and opportunities within the NHS and private healthcare sector.
- Increase penetration and adoption within existing accounts to build upon and grow the business.
- Manage current customer relationships utilising excellent relationship-building, negotiating and technical skills for success.
- Utilise financial and commercial analysts to capture and interrogate client activity, intelligence and information, and supply and demand data to develop new services.
- Attend industry trade shows and events as needed.
- Work with marketing to share industry news and trends and receive feedback of the same.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and implement any necessary tactical actions.
The successful applicant will:
Possess the core competencies and behaviours of an accomplished sales professional including: identifying customer needs, articulating our service offerings and capabilities, closing sales, and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Have proven/quantifiable track record of over-achievement and consistently exceeding sales goals.
- Must be able to work effectively in a geographically-distributed team.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a great team player with a high level of integrity, honesty and work ethic.
- Have solid sales skills including persuasion, complex negotiation and closing skills, relationship management, the ability to overcome objections, and dexterity in thinking and reacting on your feet.
This role is predominantly telephone based. The working hours are, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm. Some flexibility on these hours may be necessary to ensure delivery.
Established in 1983, Thornbury Nursing Services is the UK's leading independent nursing agencies supplying all aspects of the UK health care market with high quality nursing solutions. We operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in order to provide our clients and nurses with a highly professional and instantly available service.
We are a forward thinking organisation offering excellent training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations. We believe that our success is based on your success.
In return you will receive a very competitive base plus uncapped commission scheme and other benefits including:
* Career progression
* Life Assurance
* A training and development program.
* Company pension scheme
* Company and team social events.
* Private medical insurance (opt in)
* Healthcare cash plan (opt in)
* Travel insurance (opt in)
* Discounted gym membership
- Business Development
- Strategic Sales
- New Clients