A local national courier company, with local depots - owner managed and run based in CROYDON are looking for a sales executive to join their expanding team selling Fulfilment, same day, overnight and international couriers services.
Our client has a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Executive / B2B Business Development Account Manager that has the ability to sell over the phone and within a face-to-face environment. You will also need excellent customer service skills as you will also be providing a first class customer experience to your client accounts.
Working as the Sales Executive / B2B Business Development Account Manager you will join a friendly, professional and successful team where you will receive full training, support and guidance to ensure your success and future growth within the Company.
As the Sales Executive / B2B Business Development Account Manager you will have an exciting and varied remit of responsibilities from prospecting / business development calls in the mornings to visiting businesses and attending meetings in the afternoons within the Guildford and surrounding areas.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established and fast growing Logistics Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Sales Executive / B2B Business Development Account Manager include:
* New business development calls / prospecting, following up on leads, arranging meetings, negotiating terms and closing deals
* Preparing quotes and sending out business proposals
* Visiting potential customers, selling the key benefits of the service to win new business
* Account manage existing customers, upselling where possible and ensuring that service levels are maintained and long-term customer relationships are developed
KEY REQUIREMENTS: You will need to have some experience selling products or services. Although full training will be provided. All industry backgrounds considered. Any candidates that has experience working as an Estate Agent, Recruitment Consultant, Solar Consultant, Field Sales Representative, Telesales Advisor or Telemarketing Agent would be highly desirable. Any experience working within the Parcel Delivery / Courier / Transport and Logistics / Distribution industry would also be highly desirable.
* Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build rapport quickly with customers, whilst providing a professional first class level of service
* Excellent negotiating and closing skills
* Ability to build long-term customer relationships
* Must be results and target driven
* Excellent written and verbal communication
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have a full driving licence with access to a vehicle as part of your job will be to visit your clients and potential clients within the Croydon/Sutton and surrounding areas as part of your working week.