Sales Engineer - Role & Responsibilities - Capital Equipment / Sales Manager / BDM / Business Development / Chemical Engineering / Process Industry / Manufacturing/Boilers
* Identifying leads
* Initialising contact with potential clients
* Proposal development, and negotiating contract details
* Ongoing customer liaison
* Working to and achieving financial targets
Sales Engineer - Skills & Abilities - Capital Equipment / Sales Manager / BDM / Business Development / Chemical Engineering / Process Industry / Manufacturing/ Boilers
* An engineering degree or equivalent experience
* 3 years+ experience selling capital equipment
* Ideally knowledge of industrial boilers
* Proven track record of successfully developing new business in an engineering environment
* 3 years+ experience of high level sales negotiations with end users, contractors or consultants
* Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
* Knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Understanding and ability to work to and achieve financial targets
* Full clean driving licence and ability to travel throughout UK & Ireland and work away from home as required
Sales Engineer / Capital Equipment / Sales Manager / BDM / Business Development / Chemical Engineering / Process Industry / Manufacturing
If this role could appeal please do apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'