Want to work for a fun company with real progression opportunities (with genuine success stories!), free lunches, an excellent atmosphere, extensive training and time investment, and good staff retention rates (some who have been there 10+ years!)?
If so, this is most probably for you!
I have an opportunity to join a great company as a Sales & Customer Service Assistant, providing a high level of customer service and support to a large portfolio of customers and suppliers.
The role itself will include:
- Process sales and customer orders
- Follow opening procedures for new accounts
- Outgoing calls to existing customers regarding orders, deliveries etc.
- Operational duties as part of a team, including liaising with warehouse staff to ensure orders are picked
- Monitor dispatch and transit of orders to successful delivery
- Complaint handling
This role (and company itself) is very attractive, with a number of benefits including:
- Good hours (9am - 5pm)
- FREE lunches, snacks and drinks ALL DAY!
- Takeaway days
- Extensive industry training and development
- 23 days holiday
- Progression opportunities
The successful candidate will have EXCELLENT accuracy and attention to detail, a good telephone manner, and ideally have a minimum of one years' experience in an office-based customer service role, although 6th form leavers will also be considered!
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Attention to Detail