We are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Customer Service Advidsor to join our in-house inbound sales and customer service team.
We are an established company specialising in the sales, distribution and service of health and beauty products and small domestic appliances. Within this, we have a key focus on male and female grooming and dental hygiene products.
The company employs approximately 20 members of staff, with the sales and customer service team comprising of four team members, including yourself. Our culture is informal but professional, friendly and hands-on.
You will be joining an existing team, working alongside your teammates on a daily basis to handle inbound customer sales and service enquiries over the phone, via email and other written forms.
The role will initially involve, but not be limited to:
- Assisting customers with product selection and driving this to a make sale
- Assisting customers with and solving after-sales and customer care queries.
- Achieving a measurable high quality of customer satisfaction, while also achieving key sales objectives.
Skills and experience:
- A strong customer service experience, especially in a retail environment with the support of consumers and end-users.
- The ability to manage and direct conversations towards positive outcomes.
- Patience, courtesy and a positive friendly manner.
- A pride in your ability to communicate clearly and to a high standard both verbally and in written form.
- Attention to detail with excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Exposure to previous customer service training.
- An understanding of customer care best practices.
- An understanding of mail-order and online sales channels.
- An engaging sales manner and technique.
- Experience of multi-channel support, including email and social media.
- A willingness to go beyond what is expected in order to achieve the highest levels of satisfaction.
- The role is full-time, 5 days a week 8:30am to 5pm.
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- £18,000 per annum depending on experience.
- As soon as possible, immediate start preferable.
- Calverton, Nottingham NG14
Free on-site parking is provided
- Customer Care
- Customer Service