A car would be an advantage due to the companys location.
• Sales Coordinator will be given specific international geographical locations to coordinate sales administration, however no travel will be necessary.
• Generate sales quotations for customers using SAP and communicate these to the customer.
• Follow up and chase existing sales quotations, updating SAP with current quotation status and activity.
• Send technical questionnaires to customer where required to assist in creating technical quotations.
• Process sales orders, ensuring all technical information accompanying the quotation has been included and is inputted into SAP.
• Generate and issue order acknowledgments and issue them to the customer.
• Coordinate Sales enquiries by email and telephone.
• Correspond with customers by email and telephone.
• Update customer data base records.
• Organise customer visits, Booking /organising travel & logistics accommodation and entertainment.
• Organising hospitality of visitors
• Answer the main telephone line and forward to the relevant recipient.
• Periodically updating telephone extension lists.
• Open and administer the post.
• General office administration duties, photocopying, binding and printing.
• Minute meetings.
• Manage stationary.
• Manage office utilities, water station etc.
• Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office, SAP experience advantageous.
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail.
• Good communication skills, verbal and written with a confident telephone manner.
• Ability to work under pressure and with a degree of flexibility.
• Proficiency of languages would be a distinct advantage.
• Driving Licence.
For more information or to apply please contact Helen at REED York now.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business