Sales Coordinator - Part Time
Great opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join one of the UK's biggest event and conference venues.
This role is to provide administration support to the growing sales and marketing team. The role is based at my clients head office. The role may require occasional domestic travel and will involve some overnight stays away from home.
This is a part time role, ideally worked 3 days per week, with flexibility for the right candidate
Sales & Business Development support:
- Effectively manage as the first point of contact new incoming exhibition and conference enquiries to ensure qualified enquiries are allocated to the sales team.
- Ensure that the sales enquiry process is conducted in a timely manner and develop internal procedures in order to maintain high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Co-ordinate externally and internally, client meetings and calendar management for all sales and marketing related meetings.
- Provide administrative support as required to MD and sales and marketing team
- Assist the sales team with client / prospect related research e.g. key personnel, number, type and location of events.
- Assist sales team with preparation of quotes
- Assist the sales team with other sales related administrative tasks (hotel / transport bookings etc.)
- Assist MD with the creation, preparation and circulation of sales related reports and management information.
- Maintain and enhance the CRM solution to ensure that the database is maintained, coded and utilised effectively across the company.
- Attend CRM system training events (webinars, briefings) in order to maximise the capabilities of the system.
- Become the primary CRM lead user.
- Ensure CRM system is monitored, evaluated and updated on an on-going basis, with client activity, to ensure it holds relevant and up to date information
- Work closely with the sales & marketing team to implement sales promotion activity e.g. mailings, eshots and other sales related communication.
- Project manage as required the participation and/or sponsorship of industry events - exhibition stands, corporate hospitality events and client invites
- Assist in the maintenance and build of databases.
- Support the sales team with securing testimonials and endorsements
- Any other marketing related administration tasks.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive administrative skills, ideally gained in a sales led business or a venue, conference, event agency, event supplier environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience across various CRM platforms.
- Fully conversant with all aspects of Microsoft Office Suite, Google, Apple
- At least 4 year's experience and demonstrable success at a similar role / level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An enthusiastic approach
- Ability to challenge "the norm" and implement change.
- Proactive and driven with the ability to manage day to day without the need for close supervision.
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- People person - team player.
- Task Driven - finisher.
- Flexible approach to work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job