Non Contract Sales Coordinator
Type: Contract 12 months
Hours: Monday- Friday, Full time
Our well established and prestigious client is looking for a Non Contract Sales Coordinator to join them on a 12 month maternity contract in their busy Eastleigh branch.
The main aim of this role is to maintain a continuous flow of non contract run rate orders across all across all service regions.
Main responsibilities include;
- Management of all leads generated by CE reports and other requests for quotation
- Obtaining inbound costs form suppliers and sub-contractors
- Pricing and preparation of non-contract service quotations utilising approved pricing tools and quotation templates and to approved company margins
- Negotiation with customers regarding follow up of non contract quotations and securing of non contract orders.
- Backlog of quotations
- Build pipeline of opportunities and manage order forecasts using CRM tool
- Order intake
- Administration of non contract quotations using CRM tools to record quote requests, quotes issued and progress updates until order received or quote lost.
Knowledge, skills and Abilities:
- Proven sales skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Self motivated and possess a positive attitude
- Ability to successfully interface with various departments and personnel in stressful situations
- Conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
If you believe that you have the relevant experience for this role then what are you waiting for?
Apply now and we will be in touch within 14 working days.
- Account Management
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job