You will be responsible for dealing with clients and incoming bookings within this vibrant organisation. With strong administration and organisational skills as you will be a key person within this team dealing with events on a day to day basis. For some this would be the dream opportunity especially as positions like this don’t often arise.
As Sales Co-ordinator you will be:
- Providing administrative support to the sales team
- Preparing pre and post event paperwork including all invoicing and ticket/badge requirements.
- Proactively prepare new and update existing client files
- Ensure filing is up to date
- Process Client invoices for hospitality, sponsorship and Conference and events bookings.
- Preparing events sheets, and catering information sheets and communicate effectively with the sales team, catering team and operators.
- Sending out brochures with standard letters on a daily basis and participate in pro-active sales.
- Representing the region on event days, looking after hospitality guests (may include evenings and weekends occasionally).
- Meeting and corresponding with all potential clients, handling and converting incoming enquiries and contracting bookings.
- Liaising with the Finance Centre, with particular reference to allocating Client payments, handling enquiries and resolving issues when required.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries
If you are looking for that dream role that combines client interaction and supporting a busy Sales team then this could be for you. Please get in touch by sending your application to us on  or call us on .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re selected we’ll be in contact and if not, we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.