ARE YOU A SALES MANAGER LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
DO YOU THRIVE IN A SALES DRIVEN ENVIRONMENT
CAN YOU INSPIRE A TEAM AND MAXIMISE THEIR POTENTIAL?
IF SO… WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Sales Centre Manager for a period of up to 12 months for their client based in Leicester.
This is an incredible opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As a Sales Centre Manager you will be responsible for managing and driving the sales centre to achieve maximum potential and ensuring all targets are met. You will also be monitoring systems and procedures to ensure productive and qualitative results and maintaining a dynamic environment which holds a positive culture.
- As a Sales Centre Manager you will be responsible for the management of 3 teams that include 6-7 members of staff that are working from the office and their homes
- As the Sales Centre Manager you will be accountable for the overall performance of the sales centre ensuring all service levels, KPI's and sales targets are met/exceeded
- Review management reports and identify resolutions for improvements in productivity
- Ensure regulatory requirements are consistently met in line with laws e.g. Data Protection and PCI compliance etc
- Provide leadership, development and coaching of all team leaders and sales advisers whilst inspiring the team through motivation, encouragement, empowerment and pro-activity to achieve the required levels of attendance and retention
- Support the growth of the team through recruitment, induction, training, development and succession planning.
- Experience as a Manager in a medium - large inbound and outbound operation sales environment
- Proven leadership skills with a record of developing and motivating high performance teams
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Excellent presentation, communication and inter personnel skills
- Committed, enthusiastic, positive and resilient
- Great decision making skills
The role of Sales Centre Manager is a full time position for up to 12 months to cover maternity leave, offering a salary of £28,000-£29,000 plus bonus. Working 37.5 hours per week. Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm + Weekends on a rota (any weekend worked is given back in lieu)
Fantastic company benefits include a 33 days holiday including bank holidays, pension scheme, free car parking, free holidays abroad, staff discounts, excellent working environment and career progression opportunities.
If the position of Sales Centre Manager sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hannah Manley at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design