At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 75 years. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
We are looking for a Sales Centre Driver, who will be based at our West Bromwich site and will be operating a Large Goods Vehicle for the delivery of cylinders to customers.
What You'll do:
- Drive our palletised cylinder vehicle to deliver gas cylinders across West Bromwich sales centre area
- Deal with customer orders and enquiries, schedule customer deliveries and deal with collect customers
- Operate a forklift to pick and sort goods
- Carry out admin duties relating to deliveries
- Load and unload of stock
- Assist the Sales Centre Administrator in the coordination of cylinder stock holdings / replenishment in line with the Asset Management Team
What You'll have:
- Large Goods Vehicle Licence (class 2)
- ADR Licence
- Driver Certificate of Professional Competence
- Forklift Licence
- Great customer-facing/interpersonal skills
- Safe driving experience
- Organisational skills
- Basic PC skills
- Good general Education
What We Offer:
We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. In return, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package, a culture of safety, respect, challenge and innovation - with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care and accomplish by clicking APPLY now.