Sales Assistant - Full Time - Brixton
Work in a team who love what they do and help make H&T a leading retailer and first choice for Financial Services, while supporting your local community.
Enjoy a culture that encourages its colleagues, Embraces diversity and supports its local communities. Plus, 25% Discount on jewellery and watches.
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Job Type: Full Time 37.5 hours
Salary: £22,404.00 Per Annum (Includes London Weighting)*
*The chance to earn up to £2k discretionary bonus over each year.
ABOUT US – MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
Pawnbroking may not be at the top of everyone’s list for their next career move. But, perceptions can be deceiving and there’s a lot more to us than meets the eye.
We’ve been around for a long time (over 125 years) and have built a reputation as a community based financial services provider. In fact, we are the largest pawnbroker in the UK. We’re also a major high street retailer with a presence in over 270 high streets and are growing our e-commerce and social commerce
We offer exciting challenges and the ability to build your career in a supportive environment that encourages growth and embraces diverse thinking.
- Have excellent communication skills and be fluent in English.
- Enjoy working in a busy environment and be keen to progress.
- Be passionate about great customer service.
- Be flexible – Saturday working will be required.
If you are multilingual this is an added bonus but not a requirement.
WHAT WE PROMISE YOU
We promise to invest in you, to help you advance your career and be part of a team that makes difference to the communities we work in. Everyone who joins us benefits from:
- Salary increment on successful completion of training.
- The opportunity to earn up to £2k discretionary bonus over each year.
- 30 days holiday (Including Bank holidays and increasing with length of service) and the flexibility to buy and sell days.
- Up to 25% discount on our amazing range of new and pre-loved jewellery and watches.
- Pension and life assurance.
- A training package designed for you.
- An annual loan for your parking permit or season ticket to help your commute to work.
- The option to take part in our cycle to work scheme.
- The chance to be involved in our charity partnership with Fareshare UK.
- London weighting is offered for stores inside of the M25.
WE CELEBRATE YOU!
We believe it’s the uniqueness of our people which sets us apart. We celebrate that our teams are made up of colleagues from all cultures, backgrounds and walks of life. We welcome diverse experiences. We have an open mind to everything we do and value people who think differently and embrace change.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'