Our Client based in Newcastle are looking for Sales Apprentices to join their forever growing team. You will gain invaluable insights into how employer organisations work and learn how to produce business documents and much more. You will also discover how to build and develop customer relationships, deliver customer service and collate and report data. Your role will be dealing with customers face to face and over the telephone.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Visiting potential customers for new business
- Providing customers with quotations
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Providing feedback on future buying trends
- Representing your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with your company's managers
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office
- Reviewing your own sales performance, against targets as you gain experience
This apprenticeship will suite if you are recent school/college leaver or a young individual looking for a change of employment. Due to the nature of the apprenticeship full training and support will be provided over the 12 month course with the possibility to move on afterwards to a full time position within the company.
- Presentation Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job