Sales and Stock Assistant
Part-Time Permanent Role (20-25 hours a week)
£7.83 per hour + Bonus + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Sales and Stock Assistant for our client, a young and dynamic company within the Interior Design Sector.
- Organising and managing deliveries
- Ensuring products are properly displayed in the sales area, restocking and compliance with company merchandising rules
- Sales, achievement of store sales objectives, monitoring of performance indicators (e.g. average basket, sales index, conversion rate)
- Managing the till
You need to have:
- 1 year of experience within sales and stock management is ideal
- Being passionate about sales and customer service
- Great team player, proactive approach
- Being dynamic, involved and committed
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr - recruitment . co . uk
- Customer Service
- Sales Assistant