Prominent and growing property Management company in South Wales Barry area are looking to recruit a Lettings and Home Sales Negotiator on a part time/full time basis to work as part of their busy New office.
Based at the office in Barry and responsible for home sales and lettings directly to customers, the right candidate will have excellent experience within property sales and lettings, and a passion for delivering first class customer experience.
Hours are to be discussed at interview minimum 30 hours there is a certain flexibility. Hours will include some weekends and select holidays.
- Liaise with customers and clients in a professional, polite and respectful manner
- Effectively market and promote properties for sale.
- Handle daily enquiries, calls and visits, ensuring accurate details are provided
- Carry out viewings with prospective purchasers and Tenants both in completed homes and on site
- Follow sales right through to exchange and completion
- Produce standard letters and keep records up to date
- Liaise with client and Sales Manager, providing progress reports on a weekly basis
- Build the sales business by using and developing contacts and creating new opportunities
- Preparation of the sales office to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Close liaison with the office Manager or Directors, reporting problems and supporting with any issues
- Ensure good liaison with the team at all times, keeping them updated on sales and rentals as required
- Good Liaison with clients and Tenants.
- Maintain accurate sales brochures, price lists, specification lists and displays within the office
The company offer a basic salary of 17k (pro rata) plus we are looking to start a strong commission structure and excellent benefits including company pension scheme. You'll work in a fast paced working environment, within a supportive team.
Full training will be provided and the company offer strong career progression opportunities
- Estate Agents
- Sales Team
- Working Alone
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job