We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Advisor to generate sales by either answering requests from a wide range of guests in a fast-paced environment or by calling existing guests to enhance their stay. You will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to buy products or services.
A successful Sales Advisor must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate will also be patient and passionate about the guest’s requirement, being prepared to go the extra mile to secure the sale for them.
• Answer incoming calls from prospective guests
• Call existing guests to enhance their stay by selling additional products
• Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
• Ask open questions to understand the guest’s requirements
• Demonstrate excellent listening and communication skills
• Influence the guest to buy, by demonstrating how products meet their needs, selling the features and benefits
• Record the guest’s personal information accurately in a computer system showing attention to detail
• Maintain a sound knowledge of all products including all tactical and marketing activity
• Proven experience as Sales Advisor or similar sales/customer service role
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets preferably over the phone
• Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Excellent communication and presentation skills – verbally and written
• Proficient in English
• Friendly and guest focused
• A good academic education to Higher Grade standard
• Team focused but can work on own initiative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"