The Spares department currently has an opportunity for a number of Sales Advisors to join the Spares team based at Bolton. The role will involve working with Customers and Technical Services in the UK and Italy.
Experience and skills:
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Excellent Product knowledge
- Excellent Soft Serve Skills
- Part identification from various sources (Internal systems, technical data/drawings and product data books)
- Proven sales ability - the role involves the sale of Spare parts (target driven)
- Communicate well with both internal and external customers
- Proven ability to upsell (target driven)
It is anticipated that candidates may not initially have all the above experience, but the suitable candidate will receive all training necessary to 'up skill' to the role. In addition to the above the successful candidate will be expected to promote and sell Spare Parts (target driven) along with Care + Protect & consumable products currently on offer to their customers.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary £15,069.60 based on 37.5 hours per week.
- Hours of work - Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 6.00pm (Saturday and Sunday on a rota basis with day/s off mid-week).
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Breakout area with subsidised hot drinks and vending machines
- Free onsite parking
- Pension after 3 months' service
- Discounts on company products plus plenty of other staff-only offers
- Membership of Perkz/Reward Gateway programme for discounts off major high street stores, entertainment, holidays and days out
- Profit related bonus (3% per quarter)
- Opportunity for internal progression to higher paid and management positions
As a world renowned brand they aim to deliver world class customer service. If you feel that you have the energy, enthusiasm and determination to succeed in this role and help this business grow and progress then please apply online using the link at the bottom of the page.
*** No Agencies ***