Big Fish Little Fish is working with a very reputable business who now need to enhance and expand their sales division. Our client works within a distribution arena sourcing different products for their clients and also providing numerous of their own product range this sits within pneumatics and hydraulics.
Key skills we need are as follows;
* Excellent communication skills, order processing ability and up-selling skills.
* Rapport skills - looking for new sales opportunities.
* Marketing ability to look at what the competition are offering and being aware of cost.
* Good customer service skills.
* Must be-able to use Excel confidently.
This role will suit someone looking for a strong internal sales and account management role.
Our client can offer career progression, lots of opportunity - great business, great location, lovely offices.
We are in a position to fill interviews immediately, and our client can accommodate an immediate start date. Excellent and in-depth training will be available, with plenty of support.
The working week is Monday - Friday 08.30am - 5.00pm.
Please apply where a member of the team will be in-touch to discuss in more detail.
Our client is located a 2 minute drive from junction 29a of the Motorway offering easy access in and around Chesterfield and Derbyshire.
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Sales Executive
- Sales Order
- Client Rapport