Salary - £18,000 - £24,000
- Uncapped Bonus Structure
- Exciting, fun loving culture
- Excellent benefits including; buy and sell holidays, Christmas closure, business hours, time back incentives, free parking
A new, exciting opportunity has arisen within a fun-loving company for an experienced Sales Advisor to further develop their career! Due to the growth, and expansion of the business, they are looking for experienced professionals to join their dynamic team. As a global leader in supporting like-minded businesses in their HR, Payroll and Compliance functions, there isn’t a better time to join and forge a successful sales career.
In this position, you will you will contact both existing and new clients, to create and follow-up sales opportunities across the range of Payroll & HR Solutions, building and maintaining relationships with clients. You will need to confidently demonstrate the client’s range of products and software services, and also be able to close sales and achieve set targets.
- Contacting SME businesses to introduce the company and their payroll & HR solutions to create sales opportunities
- Complete detailed fact-find to uncover the needs and business requirements
- Produce detailed proposal with pricing which meets the needs of the business identified within the fact find
- Effectively manage your opportunities and pipeline to secure new business
- Use specialised tools, social media and news channels to identify business opportunities
- Work closely with other departments where required within the company to ensure success in delivering a quality service to their clients.
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven sales experience, creating and closing opportunities is essential
- Evidence of achieving KPI’s and Revenue Targets
- Confident, strong communicator with charisma and gravitas
- Willing and capable of learning and adapting quickly to new challenges
Due to the volume off applicants, we can only respond to those successful within 14 days