An Insurance brokerage offering an unrivalled service to their clients and partners, their vision is to be the number one choice for Life and Health insurance. They are a developing business who have grown by over 300% in the last five years through their unique partnerships with companies like ComparetheMarket, GoCompare and Money Supermarket and are now looking for strong, confident, sales people to join their vibrant sales team.
- Dealing with leads from high quality sources like Compare the Market and Money Supermarket
- Giving advice to customers on Life, Health and Income Protection products, balancing customer service with the drive to hit sales targets.
- To delivery on agreed sales targets and maximise opportunities for future business growth
- To assess client’s needs and quickly and effectively deliver insurance solutions in line with compliance and regulatory requirements
- To ensure all clients receive the most appropriate advice and service
- Through building effective relationships, ensure clients receive the best value from their cover and identify additional beneficial products
- Identify and respond to all up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
What they offer you:
- Up to £25,000 basic salary in addition to a very competitive bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
- 28 days holiday, rising to 33 with service (including public holidays)
- Increased maternity/paternity pay with service
- Regular paid social events are enjoyed
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discounts scheme and child care vouchers
What they are looking for:
- Can evidence sales achievements and ability to work to targets
- Great phone manner
- Positive, motivated and driven to achieve results.
- Confident & can hold an intelligent conversation
- Someone who can think fast & is very proactive
- Can prioritise work and is organised
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Miriam Thomas at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job