Sales Advisor - Poole
Salary between £17,000 - £18,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a highly successful company to join their team in Poole. If you are seeking a role that offers great rewards, bonuses, development and opportunities along with a great work life balance, then look no further!
The Sales Advisor will act as the first point of contact for most of our customers; driving sales and achieving KPI's, selling merchandise and insurance, following up enquiries and advising customers on the best solution for their needs and dealing with administration and ensuring all store standards are maintained.
Ideally, you’ll be located within 30 minutes travelling time of the store. The store is open 7 days a week and you will be required to work 40 hours a week covering 5 days on a rota basis.
- At least 12 months of previous sales / customer service experience
- Good knowledge of computers and MS Office
- An energetic Sales Advisor with a proven track record in successfully generating sales in an energetic environment
- Ambitious, passionate and KPI-driven
- Energetic with outstanding communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to needs of the business
If this sounds attractive and you have the relevant experience in a similar customer facing/sales environment I want to hear from you!
- Customer Service
- Work Life Balance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"