FPSG are recruiting for our leading global client based in Edinburgh for an ambitious, hard-working sales driven individual to join their small team.
Full time, permanent opportunity working 40hrs per week from Monday to Friday 9-5pm. As the department expands in the future, flexibility may be required going forward.
- You will be first point of contact for customers looking to gather information, get a quote or buy products from a leading security company
- You will provide first class professional service to all customers whilst dealing with inbound sales calls
- Use a variety of techniques to identify customer's needs and potential opportunities, converting these into sales
- Providing general product information
- Working towards performance and sales targets
- To ensure you have a full understanding of our client's products and services
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required which may include some administration
- Logging of all calls accurately on our clients CRM system
- You will provide options and solutions to customers
- Use your own initiative to decide if a problem/query should be escalated
- Manage your time effectively to ensure any calls backs are made to customers
- NO COLD CALLING, the role will involve warm inbound lead calls
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience/background:
- Previous sales working experience within a targeted environment
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the sales cycle
- Proven experience of closing a sale
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Background of working to individual and team goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify customers' needs with experience of using open questions
- Excellent PC skills including MS Word/Excel
In return our client offers a salary of £18,000 plus uncapped bonus which can be explained at time of application.
You will receive fully paid training, ongoing develop and career progression with fantastic benefits to include:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ongoing training and development
- Further career opportunities
- Monthly incentives prizes
- Discounts for various retailers and tourist attractions
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free onsite parking
- Free hot beverages
Please Note: If you are successful with your application, our client will require to conduct a credit and background check.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job