Sales Advisor - Brixton
Sales Advisor – Brixton
Full time 40 hours per week within the Branch Opening Hours 6am – 5pm Monday – Friday and 8am – 5pm on Saturdays
Salary: £21,186 per annum plus pension and benefits
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
We now have an opportunity for a Sales Advisor to join our team on a 12 Month Fixed term, to provide exceptional service to our customers in store. You will play a vital part in helping us serve customers and keeping the branch running smoothly - experience with our products isn't necessary, if you bring great customer service and team working skills to the table, we'll give you everything you need to succeed.
Our Brixton Decorator Centre is located near to the town centre and is well established in the local community. We sell a large selection of designer and quality paints for all purposes, wall coverings, decorating sundries and equipment. The branch has a mixed retail and trade customer base and with our industry expertise and a great range of quality products, it’s no wonder we are known for being the first choice for decorating materials in the area!
A family run business for over 110 years; we have a long history in our industry and have grown to over 170 branches nationwide which says something about our ability to understand and keep up with the growing change in our market.
As a Sales Advisor you will:
- Provide exceptional service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality Brewers service
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations and help customers find the best product for their needs
- Mix paint for Customers, process specialist orders, and request special stock within the Branch network
- Build relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
- Promote seasonal and special items, including merchandising goods in-store to increase visibility and sales
- Unload deliveries and ensure stock is distributed throughout the store
- Keep our Warehouse organised and safe, in line with company standards
Who we are looking for to join our team:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, to understand and translate customer requirements into product recommendations
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality - happy to help both customers and colleagues
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry
- Driver with a full and current licence would be beneficial to assist with deliveries in the local area although not essential
- Product knowledge, previous retail experience or experience in a decorator’s merchant would be advantageous but not essential, as full training will be given to the right candidate
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- Competitive rates of pay
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) – increasing with service
- Free life assurance
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc.
- Contribution equivalent to 5% of salary to your pension plan (subject to employee contributions)
- Company profit share scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous staff discounts
- Staff uniform
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please complete the mandatory application form.
Please note –this role may be removed from listings before the closing date if we are successful in finding an appointment.
Please ensure you fully complete the application process if you wish to be considered for this position. Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to any applicants that do not complete the process.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'