ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT DELIVERING FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Sales Adviser for their client based near Leicester.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As a Sales Adviser you will be responsible for the delivery of all sales/revenue/targets set by the business. You will provide information and support to customers via telephone and email, and be responsible for assisting them through the booking process responding to all questions, concerns and queries.
- As a Sales Adviser you will be expected to answer inbound enquiries and make outbound calls to maximise sales opportunities
- Up sell and cross sell additional products and services
- Responding to customer enquiries to agree SLA's through either email or live chat as appropriate
- Follow agreed processes and adhere to internal processes and procedures
- Experience in a sales environment
- Target Driven
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- The ability to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
The role of Sales Adviser is a full time permanent position, offering an annual salary of £16,000 plus bonus. Working 37.5 hours per week. Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm + Weekends on a rota (any weekend worked is given back in lieu).
Fantastic company benefits include a 33 days holiday including bank holidays, pension scheme, free car parking, free holidays abroad, staff discounts an excellent working environment and clear career progression.
If the position of Service Adviser sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hannah Manley at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job